Wednesday, June 23, 2010


I LIKE KATIE HOLMES



I think Katie gets a bit of a hard time and I'd just like to stick up for her, a bit.

Yes, she is married to an Uber rich film star and I used to fancy him in Top Gun, but he just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Yes ,the whole Scientology thing is a bit weird too.

Yes, I think Suri could probably have a few earlier nights and a few less designer clothes bought for her and she looks like she could throw the most almighty tantrum's too.

But at least Katie looks half normal and if she wants to wear a pair of old jeans, shirt and have greasy hair and no make up she does, now that takes guts.

She must have a herd of paparazzi following her everywhere and I am way to vain to imagine rocking up the way she does.

So Good on you katie! you go girl, I reckon Tom loves you just the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment