The Merits of Being in a Lesbian Relationship
I am not a lesbian, but the thought has crossed my mind. Imagine your husband to be another woman. Ok forget the sex part for now, let's just focus on the practical side of things.
A list of potential senario's..............
1. When you leave the house by yourself and your Lesbian partner is left to look after the children, I bet when you come home, the house will not be left in a mess and there will possibly be some homemade soup for dinner.
2. The children would have been fed something half decent, not 2 minute noodles or heated sausauge rolls ( ps I recently had to be away for 2 weeks and every time I rang home, the kids were eating crap for dinner-yes, sausage rolls, he thought it might be a nice change! )
3. The washing would be a joint effort whatever the process/cycle of the washing your partner would be able to just pick up where you left off.
4. She would understand if you had a headache and would not want to have sex regardless.
5. You could go shopping together, borrow each others clothes.
6. Yes, she would be able to read your mind
7. I bet she won't piss on the toilet seat and leave skids in the toilet bowl
8. You can seriously chat about ' does my bum look big in this '
The list could go on and on, the only thing missing would be if you like a big hard dick
other than that I think things would be quite good.
Maybe i'll have a mid life crisis and bat for the otherside, an update coming soon.
Ps, I had a bad day, piss on the toilet seat and skids in the bowl.